RSC Bio Solutions’ Products Comply with the EPA 2013 VGP.
The 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) enacted by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires all vessels to use environmentally acceptable lubricants in all oil-to-sea interfaces unless technically infeasible. The regulation is applicable to all commercial vessels larger than 79 feet operating within three nautical miles of either the United States coastline or any one of the Great Lakes. The 2014 Small Vessel General Permit (sVGP) for non-recreational or non-military vessels less than 79 feet in length that are operating in a capacity as a means of transportation will require compliance starting Dec.19, 2017.
The good news is that with RSC Bio Solutions’ non-sheening, hard-working products, your operations can comply with the EPA 2013 VGP without compromising productivity. In fact, many of our readily biodegradable* products outperform their petroleum based alternatives—in both tests and real-world applications.
Non-sheening & technically feasible
Approved Products for EPA 2013 VGP:
- FUTERRA™ High Performance Hydraulic Fluid (HF) Series
- RSC EnviroLogic® HF Series Readily Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluids
- RSC EnviroLogic® HF HP Series Ultra-High Performance, Readily Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluids
- RSC EnviroLogic® GO Series Readily Biodegradable Industrial Gear Oils
- RSC EnviroLogic® Greases Biodegradable Grease
- SAFECARE® SC-1000 Aqueous Cleaner Concentrate
- CSR-4000 Cleaner