THE RIGHT CHOICE: FUTERRA HF SERIES PROTECTS
YOUR HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS LONGER THAN OTHER EALS
FUTERRA HF SERIES IS THE RIGHT CHOICE AND HERE’S WHY
STANDS UP BETTER IN TOUGH ENVIRONMENTS & KEEPS YOUR EQUIPMENT RUNNING
- Excellent oxidative and hydrolytic stability – ensuring that the fluids will last much longer than other EALs and conventional oils
- Excellent corrosion resistance and high temperature stability
- Demulsability – allowing for separation of water from your system, increasing effectiveness of the lubricant and reducing change-outs
- Near zero foam tendency – allowing a longer pump life and more efficient lubrication than even conventional oils
OFFERS GREATER FLEXIBILITY & THE ULTIMATE SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY
- Drop-in replacement for mineral oil based lubricants
- Broad seal compatibility – OEM tested with a wide range of elastomers and conditions
- A lower pour point so you can ship product through the Arctic
- Compliance across the globe and into the future
Separates water from the system, increasing effectiveness of the lubricant, extending equipment life.
FUTERRA HF resists hydrolysis and also neutralizes acid from the lubricating solution keeping corrosive elements out of your components when faced with moisture contamination.
Oxidative stability of 3 to 4 times longer than other EALs, resists breakdown and extends the life of the fluid, even past petroleum.
- Stern tubes
- Deck equipment
- Pile driving equipment
- Rail construction
- Dredging equipment
- Construction equipment
- Bucket trucks