Demand Increases for RSC Bio Solutions’ High Performance Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EALs)
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (May 4, 2017) – RSC Bio Solutions, a global leader in high performance environmentally acceptable lubricants and cleaners, has added several new additions to its expanding list of OEM approvals for use in pumps and elastomers/seals.
The new 2017 OEM approvals include the following:
- Carco – RSC EnviroLogic® HF 46 HP (approved for use in HT700 and Z500 elastomers), RSC EnviroLogic HF 68 HP (approved for use in S850, HT700, HT750 and Z500 elastomers), RSC FUTERRA HF 46 (approved for use in HT700 and Z500 elastomers), RSC EnviroLogic GO 150 (approved for use in S850, HT700, HT750 and Z500 elastomers);
- James Walker Seals – RSC EnviroLogic HF 46 HP (Bi-O-Lion Seals), RSC EnviroLogic GO 68 (Bi-O-Lion Seals), RSC EnviroLogic GO 150 (Bi-O-Lion Seals), RSC EnviroLogic GO 100 (Bi-O-Lion Seals), RSC EnviroLogic GO 220 (Bi-O-Lion Seals);
- Freudenberg/Merkel – RSC FUTERRA HF 32 (NBR Seals), RSC FUTERRA HF 46 (NBR Seals), RSC FUTERRA HF 68 (NBR Seals) and RSC FUTERRA HF 100 (NBR Seals);
- Garlock – RSC FUTERRA HF Series (NBR, HNBR, FKM Seals);
- Parker/Denison T6H20C Hybrid Pump – RSC FUTERRA HF 46 (approved for HF-6 and HF-1).
These additions to RSC Bio Solutions’ already extensive Marine OEM Approvals and Land OEM Approvals allow the company to serve a wide array of customers who use various types of pumps and elastomers/seals, primarily in the marine transportation, offshore oil and gas, construction, turf management, agriculture and utility fleets industries.
“Receiving OEM approvals from major manufacturers reaffirms our commitment to being not only the best product for the environment and your bottom line, but also the best for your equipment,” said Dr. Bernard C. Roell, Jr., vice president of research and development for RSC Bio Solutions.
RSC Bio Solutions’ Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EALs) have more than 20-year history with zero failures in the field. The company’s newest product family, the RSC FUTERRA™ HF Series is the first of its kind. These renewable hydrocarbon EALs are designed to withstand extreme conditions and prevent corrosion while operating in severe outdoor environments. For more information on FUTERRA or any of RSC Bio Solutions’ products, visit www.rscbio.com.
About RSC Bio Solutions, LLC
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, RSC Bio Solutions has more than 20 years of history and is committed to providing sustainable solutions for unforgiving environments by offering equipment operators high-performing, sustainable alternatives that allow them to meet the demanding needs of their operations while reducing environmental and employee risk. RSC Bio Solutions’ EnviroLogic® branded technology includes a full line of lubricants – hydraulic fluids, gear oils and greases – additionally offering an innovative line of cleaners and solvents for industrial markets. The company also manufactures FUTERRA™, the only hydrocarbon renewable EAL designed to outperform other products on the market today, delivering Ecolabel certification to meet the most stringent global environmental regulations. For more information, visit www.rscbio.com.